We’re looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our marketing & production departments and help achieve ambitious goals.
Our company is called Virginic, we’re a young, dynamic American company with an office in Miasteczko Nowy Wilanów, Warsaw. We’re a brand selling organic and 100% natural beauty and health products around the world. As an intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and production teams in all stages of production and marketing. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels and help with optimizing production process. This internship will help you acquire marketing, production & sales skills and provide you with knowledge of various eCommerce strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and production.
What type of tasks you will be doing:
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Responding to customers and helping with customer service.
- Performing market analysis and research on competition.
- Helping with mixing and creating organic cosmetics in our facility in Warsaw (physical work, part time).
- Supporting the marketing & production teams in daily administrative tasks.
- Helping with running the company’s social media profiles.
- Contacting and creating relationships with international influencers (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram…).
The type of person we’re looking for:
- You’re excellent/fluent in english (in our office we speak only english with each other, customers, suppliers).
- You have strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- You’re resourceful. You don’t need hand holding at every turn.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You’re willing to devote parts of your weekends to help with tasks.
- You want to be a part of something special, new and interesting. You want your contribution and work be significant.
What’s in it for you?
- Learning from and working with different teams, understanding business from all sides.
- Working in english, international environment.
- Learning entirely new eCommerce skill set that no one in Poland teaches or does.
- Working with organic beauty and health products, overseeing how they are being made.
- Opportunity to be hired and grow your career (only best performing, selected interns, not guaranteed).
Aplikuj przez zamieszczony link: https://goo.gl/3TuJdv