WSP in Poland provides integrated design and consulting engineering services in four key market segments: Buildings (Structural, Mechanical, Electrical and Public Heath engineering), Bridges, Environment and Sustainability. 100 engineers and consultants in the Warsaw office work with major investors, architects and public institutions, operating on a local market and internationally.
- Assistance in preparation of the design documentation;
- Responsible for production of accurate drawings in AutoCAD and Revit software;
- Assistance in completion of the design issues.
- Open minded;
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD software;
- Good knowledge of Revit software;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Graduate or student (2nd grade studies) of technical studies: environmental engineering, civil engineering, etc.;
- Fluent in English (required).
- Work in international company, applying global standards;
- Work in multidisciplinary team on Polish and international projects;
- Work in young, dynamic team;
- Professional development opportunities.