Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, actively operating in more than 190 countries. We’re offering a wide range of pioneering products for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure, with a quickly growing focus on sustainability. To find answers to the toughest questions of our time, we need open-minded and curious people who dare to ask them. Just like the more than 405,000 people of Siemens. And maybe just like you!
Would you like to gain first professional experiences in an international, prestigious company?
Do you speak English or maybe other European language?
Do you consider yourself as detail-oriented person, who also enjoys working as part of the team?
If the answer is yes, we invite you to apply for 6-month traineeship in our international Order Handling Services Centre in Warsaw. Supporting our teams, you will have opportunity to work in multicultural environment and cooperate with experienced specialists in areas of order processing, logistics and administration.
What are my responsibilities?
- Supporting Order Managers/Specialists in the administrative duties,
- Processing orders in the system (SAP) based on the input from customers and salesmen,
- Preparing reports in the system,
- Close cooperation with various internal departments,
- In the further stage: Actively proposing process optimizations, supporting LEAN projects.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Be a student of Bachelor or Master Studies – business administration, language studies, logistics, economics or others,
- Advanced written and verbal communication in English is a must,
- Knowledge of any other European language will be a plus,
- Accuracy and attention to details,
- Motivation to develop in logistics / customer service area,
- Availability to work at least 25 hours per week for at least 6 months;
- Ability to work in a team,
- Excellent communication and customer service skills,
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks,
- Previous experience or education in customer service or logistics will be an advantage.
- Paid traineeship in prestigious, international company,
- Flexible working hours (25-40 hours per week) – civil contract,
- Chance to gain knowledge in area of logistics / order processing,
- Opportunity to work as a part of international team and improve language skills,
- Great office location – far from “Mordor”, with quick and convenient public transport (10-minute walk from Warszawa Wschodnia train station), near Soho Factory and Neon Museum,
- Chance to work in SAP system, which is widely used in corporate environment,
- Our best trainees may be offered a permanent job position in Siemens.
CV in English