List Group has been a leader for over twenty five years in designing and developing innovative software solutions for the financial world.
List Group offers development expertise and solutions for:
- Electronic Markets (exchanges, regulated markets, MTF, ECN) and real-time Settlement Systems.
- Professional Trading Systems, enabling multi market and multi asset access, giving automated suport for trading, quoting and hedging strategies.
- MiFID, ensuring best execution together with pre-trade and post-trade transparency, managing risk and creating order routing circuits.
- Governance Risk and Compliance, addressing the full spectrum of GRC demands, including Operational Risk, Internal Audit, Multiple Compliance Management and Business Continuity.
- Quantatitive Finance and Numerical Analysis.
Close to our customers
In a strongly demanding environment, such as Finance, we have consolidated our presence and leadership thanks to a sound and continuous investments policy in staying closer to our partners. Proximity is important in order to better understand an satisfy the needs of our clients: this is why we are close to our partners with offices in USA, UK, Italy, Spain, Malaysia, Poland and India.
More information on our website – www.list-group.com
- First and second level support for LIST customers using our software.
- Provide customers with technical suport on the use of the LIST products, both in term of sever and Client part of the applications.
- Perform error root cause analysis for the development/ contingency department.
- Provide support on technical and architecture issues on site at customers.
- Manage installations, analysis and planning to meet requirements and customer requests (i.e. architecture changes) and Exchanges migrations, ensuring accuracy and respecting deadlines.
- Provide regular feedback to customers about on-going activities and open issues.
- Update the LIST Service Desk tool (Team Track).
- Ongoing communication with developers and customer over the phone, mail and face to face.
- Keep customer configuration documentation up to date.
- Manage licensing in compliance with commercial instructions.
- Provide periodic reports on work undertaken.
- Hours per week: 40 (possible overtime).
- Occasional Business trips abroad and around the country.
- Company cell phone and computer.
- High school diploma or degree in Computer Science (or students in their final year of studies).
- Knowledge of Linux OS and Windows Server
- Knowledge of networking technologies and SQL will be an asset
- Fluent Polish and English.