JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $136 billion. At year-end 2016, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 77,000. As of December 31, 2016, LaSalle Investment Management has $60.1 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
- Provide excellent quality, quick and responsive services to the team.
- Support the department in what is being produced for clients, prepare and print all relevant marketing materials such as presentations, plans, tenant mix, ensure that required materials are available.
- Maintain and update contacts in Client First.
- Update excel database.
- Prepare presentations in cooperation with research and leasing team.
- Undertake and maintain the filling system both in and outside of the office, keep files in order – tenants` brochures, presentations, etc.
- Undertake all administrative tasks required for the daily running of the department, i.e. photocopying, faxing, sending proposals, etc.
- Arrange travel and accommodation (the most cost effective way) and manage meeting logistics.
- Assist in preparation of real estate conferences, seminars and other events.
- Prepare instructions to invoice.
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Support in general client correspondence.
- Continuously develop market knowledge.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Accurate in detail oriented.
· Outgoing personality and enthusiastic, can-do approach to work.
· Fluent written and spoken English.
· Very good command of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Corel would be an additional advantage.
· Team player, contributes to own and team objectives, focused on the best outcome for all.
· Self-motivated, confident and energetic.
· Ability to determine work priorities
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Flexible and adaptable.
- Flexible working hours (min. 30-35 hours/week).
- Contract of mandate.
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational.
- Company with great and long term career prospective.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station.
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).
Friendly and supportive company culture.