Lionbridge is a leading provider of translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the global customer lifecycle.
800 Brands Trust Lionbridge – leaders across industries partner with us to gain global market share.
In our Warsaw office we employ more than 600 specialists including Project Managers, Linguists, Engineers, DTP Specialists, Graphics, Web Developers and also subject matter experts, content developers and quality assurance professionals.
Architecture & Design:
- Stay current with industry technologies, evaluate existing systems and infrastructure, identify and advocate solutions for continuous improvement.
- Work with business stakeholders and software development teams to define infrastructure requirements and design solutions based on those requirements.
- Design solutions and processes to optimize operational efficiency, systems availability and performance.
Implementation & Operations:
- Manage small to medium sized projects initiatives, define scope, create and execute implementation plans.
- Implement new infrastructure solutions and / or integrate business services into the existing solutions.
- Configure systems management tools for monitoring and capacity planning.
- Provide proactive and reactive or on call technical support, and trouble ticket resolution. Provide escalation level support to remote offices and the corporate helpdesk.
- Produce and maintain detailed functional and operational documentation.
- Maintain existing infrastructure solutions. Perform routine administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, and Office 365 are core to this role. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment, and have well balanced systems design, implementation, and troubleshooting skills. A self-starter with the ability to rapidly learn and familiarize themselves with a complex environment is essential.
- 5+ Years progressive experience leading to a senior technical role;
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and related services, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, KMS, DFS, GPO, and Certificate Services;
- Hands on experience with the implementation, and administration of the following Microsoft technologies:
Active Directory – Required;
Exchange – Required;
Office 365 – Required;
Lync – Highly Desirable;
PowerShell Scripting – Highly Desirable;
Active Directory Federation Services – Preferred;
Hyper-V – Preferred;
Systems Center Suite – Preferred;
IIS, SQL Server – Preferred;
- Functional understanding of networking; routing, switching, firewalls, load balancers, proxy services, protocols and secure communications using SSL/TLS;
- Functional understanding of storage infrastructures;
- Must possess excellent technical written and verbal communications skills;
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and the ability to mentor junior technical staff.
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in 28 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles;
- Ability to cope with the latest technologies;
- Full-time job contract;
- Flexible working hours;
- Employee benefits package;
- Professional development opportunities (external and internal trainings);
- An idea driven atmosphere where everyone can suggest improvements to the project;
- Friendly work environment.