Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Desktop and Application virtualization is an essential part of the enterprise move into Cloud Computing. It enables not only standard office users, but also business application users and engineers to work anywhere, anytime with any device.
We are looking for 3D Virtual Desktop Specialist to our IT team in Warsaw who will be responsible for maintenance and support of 3D virtualization infrastructure based on Citrix, VMware and NVIDIA GRID solutions. Technology stack consist of: .NET C#, Windows Server 2012, Citrix XenApp v6, VMware.
- Maintenance and support of 3D virtualization infrastructure
- Configuration of Windows Server, Citrix and NVIDIA software
- Ensure integrity of applications after version upgrade 2nd, 3rd level support
- Close collaboration with teams in Warsaw, Germany and Singapore
What distinguishes you:
- Understanding of virtualization technology and client server architecture
- Knowledge of programming languages (C#, .NET, Java, …)
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server administration
- Basic knowledge of data bases
- Responsibility, initiative, goal orientation, analytical skills, open minded
- Ability to collaborate within an international and diverse team
- Good English and German language skills
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following annotation: CI_VDI_A.
We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please make sure your CV includes the following clause:
“I hereby give my consent for processing my personal data included in the employment offer for
the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).