Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
We are looking for an Autodesk Software Specialist to our IT team in Warsaw who will be responsible for maintenance and support of Autodesk Vault data management system for CAD applications. Technology stack consist of: MS SQL Server, .NET C#, Windows Server 2012, Autodesk Vault, Inventor, AutoCAD.
- Build up data management infrastructure
- Data management system maintenance
- Data management system monitoring
- Data base maintenance: buildup new sites, security patches etc.
- 2nd, 3rd level support
- Close collaboration with Autodesk teams in Warsaw and Germany
What distinguishes you:
- Experience with data bases administration (MS SQL Server, Oracle, …)
- Knowledge of programing languages (C#, .NET, Java, …)
- Experience with Data Management systems is a plus
- Responsibility, initiative, goal orientation, analytical skills, open minded
- Ability to collaborate within an international and diverse team
- Good English language skills
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)