At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
How you will contribute
- Develop short- and long-term materials planning for items produced internally and externally
- Meet your KPIs including (but not limited to) raw/pack inventory levels, compliance to schedule (CTS), material write off
- Perform root-cause analysis for continuous improvement of the plan
- Maintain the integrity of system data and information for supply/materials planning
- Partner with procurement for material optimization
- Support and implement improvements in the planning arena to improve customer fill rate, inventory targets, and waste reduction to meet company KPIs
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in FMCG/CPG environment, preferably food or other fast moving, dynamic industry where shelf life is a constraint
- Experience in an IBP/S&OP environment
- Able to influence cross-functional teams, working on the key priorities and improving the plan
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills – and able to understand and interpret data
- Team player who can work with many other functions on a daily basis
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will deliver on the medium- to long-term (9-12 months) forecast of material requirements to suppliers and activities related to mid- to long-term material requirements for assigned suppliers/materials across the region. You also track the contract coverage position and raise any new requisitions to procurement and identify risks and opportunities in medium-term material supply plans and drive dialogue and escalation.