To be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world isn’t just a dream – it’s our GLOBAL VISION. Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. This is the perfect time to join our team and built something great. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. That’s where you come in…
It takes Great People to dream Big Dreams. Extra ordinary results define our work. Kraft Heinz is not for everyone, but amazing for the few – ambitious, result focused and hardworking people who can turn ideas into reality. We’re looking for people who aren’t just good, but who perform even better than we do. We will reward you with a career track so fast, only few companies can match. So are you already good in what you do? Join us and become the best.
We have an excellent opportunity available for an 6 months Internship in Demand Planning to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into Head of S&OP and Logistics Poland. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders.
You will be responsible for creating the sales forecast based on analysis of sales and market trends. The delivery of Demand Planning will be your primary responsibility. You will be constantly looking for improvement activities within your region
Creating sales forecast of all products for the Polish market and leading the demand process with involvement of sales, marketing, finance, logistics and supply planning
- · With the goal to create a realistic sales forecast at product & customer level including promotions and product introductions with a horizon of 24 months (forecast will be generated in the weekly and monthly demand process)
- · Verification of sales forecast vs business objectives and identifying areas of potential threat and realization
- · Making an in depth analysis of the actual sales, promotional activities, trend developments and innovations in cooperation with sales, marketing and commercial control
- · Active involvement in the planning of product introductions and delisting’s and contributing to the yearly strategic plans
- · Sparring partner for the sales and marketing teams in determining a trusty long term forecast that serves as the basis for the financial forecast
- University degree or 3rd year of studies involving analytical fields
- Ability to work full time during the 6 months Internship period
- Experience within Supply & Operations field would be an advantage
- Energetic and driven with a pragmatic attitude
- Proven analytical skills
- Able to challenge sales and marketing colleagues relating to the forecasting process
- Team player
- Experience with MS office – especially MS Excel
- Very good knowledge of English
- Fluent knowledge of Polish
- At Kraft Heinz you’ll be easily exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of stakeholders.
- Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a team player, which means you’re sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal.
- We also like to keep it simple and to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be needed, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- An ambitious employer; we only want the best for you;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an idea, please let us know so we can set it in action!
- High responsibility, individual position in international company being a leader in its categories
- Being part of dynamic team of professionals
- Stable employment conditions and necessary tools
CV polskie lub angielskie wraz ze zgodą na przertwarzanie danych osobowych.