Citi is a leading global financial institution serving 200 million customers in more than 160 countries. We provide services to individual, corporate, government and institutional Clients. Citi offers innovative and advanced transaction banking services, investment banking, asset management and brokerage.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents. Thus we’re creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment, with our employees using 29 languages every day.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The internship begins in July with 2-days Orientation Days – volunteering trip and training of essential skills as well as comprehensive orientation to Citi’s culture. Afterwards, participants join their individual team to work on their business assignments for about 11 weeks.
Your time here will look something like this…
During the Summer Internship in Financial Services you will be exposed to a variety of roles to help you understand the business and to build your portfolio of financial and business skills. Within the Financial sector you will have the possibility to work in one of the following business areas: Markets &Security Services, Product Control, Financial Department, Citi Private Bank Business Services, Treasury and Trade Solutions and other.
The biggest area, Markets & Security Services is tasked with: valuation of foreign investment and pension funds and recording transactions concluded by Fund Managers, reconciliation of accounting positions with the depositories’ registers, recording Corporate Actions (such as bonuses, dividends, mergers, subscription rights), fiduciary and Middle Office operations (settlement of transactions between Prime brokers and depositories).
We want to hear from you if…
- You are available for full-time during the summer time
- You are at least a second year student by June 2018; fields of study: Economics/Finance/ Banking or related
- You have very good command of English (Minimum B2 level)
- You demonstrate clear professional interest
- You possess solid analytical abilities and are able to work under pressure on multiple tasks.
- You have a strong academic record, you are proactive and self-motivated individual, willing to take responsibility, enjoy new challenges and adapt to change
- You thrive in a team environment, able to cooperate with others to achieve our goals
- You are willing to learn and develop
What can you expect from the program…
- Possibility to gain globally appreciated work experience (Citi Service Center Poland provides services to around 90 countries speaking 29 languages)
- We will help you develop yourself
- Constant support from your assigned buddy
- Contract of employment – competitive monthly salary
- Attractive benefits, including health care and Multisport
- Feedback from the recruitment process and possibility to continue career with Citi after the program
Please remember to include a CV in English in your application.
If you are particularly interested in a specific area, you can add it in a comment while attaching your CV to the application, in the “Comments about the file” section (Your preference will be taken into consideration).
Apply via link below now!
You are also kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).”
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
CV in English