Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Join us at Shell Business Operations and from the beginning you will receive your own project to do. During the internship in Shell you will work with an incredibly diverse range of people on a project that encourages you to use your knowledge and skills in original and innovative ways.
This is a chance for you to put into practice theories and concepts learned at the University.
If you are interested, please apply on our website: www.shell.pl/praktyki
- Status of student (preferably in finance or accounting area)
- Fluent English
- Perfect analytical skills
- Very good organization of work & planning skills
- Creative and innovative approach
- Ability to cooperate efficiently in a team
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel
- Fully paid, 3-months internship
- 5 days of holidays
- Buddy – a person who will be supporting you during the Internship Programme
- Fun & integration time
- Canteen for Shell employees with 50% discount for meals
- Access to online courses (inc. Excel, Project Management, etc.)
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable