At AstraZeneca we are guided in our work by a strong set of values, and we’re resetting expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. By truly following the science, we pioneer new methods, new thinking and bring unexpected teams together. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we’re on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that transform lives. We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to meet the unmet needs of patients around the world!
Today, we want to offer you an extraordinary opportunity to join us for the AstraZeneca Warsaw Site Internship Program to feel our highly collaborative and creative atmosphere and gain your hands-on experience alongside industry experts!
About the program
A unique design and innovative approach to internship makes this program a one-of-a-kind experience for students, graduates and also experienced candidates. No matter if you are interested in Research & Development (R&D) or commercial part of the business, scientific or technical internship?, are you interested more in statistical analysis, programming, finances, project management?, or maybe you don’t know yet and would like to learn about unique opportunities at AstraZeneca? Apply today and learn more when talking to our staff who will guide you through! Your internship journey will be allow you to learn about jobs in:
-R&D including but not limited to Study Management & Operations, Site Management & Monitoring, Processes & Enabling Solutions, Clinical Trial Safety, Regulatory Project Management-Commercial including but not limited to Commercial Excellence, Finance, Procurement-Design your own Internship experience! If you don’t know yet what’s in here for you, speak to our staff and we will ensure a tailor-made internship program exclusively for you!
AstraZeneca Internship Program usually takes 1 to 6 months starting in July 2019, during that time all interns will:
- Undergo role-specific training and will be mentored by highly experienced professionals
- Learn about AstraZeneca and a global pharmaceutical company work environment
- Learn about different departments, from both global and local level, which are critical for bio-pharma industry
- Undertake real work, proactively collaborating with our experienced staff
- At the end of your internship you will receive a certificate and a detailed feedback from the program team; many of our interns are further successful applicants for variety of roles within our organization!
If you’re swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person!
- Student (all background types) or graduate with background in business, management, laboratory, pharma industry, etc.
- Experienced candidate who wants to learn more about opportunities in a pharmaceutical company and make a meaningful change to your current career path
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Fluent English, good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as on a team
If you are interesed in AstraZeneca Warsaw Site Intership Program, please send your application (CV and Cover Letter) until 13th May 2019
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.