Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth, and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer’s more than 20,000 employees are based in 42 countries, and the firm operates in over 140 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and human capital.
Summer Internship Program in the Learning&Development Team
(Warsaw office / 3 working days per week – 7 hours per day)
The ideal candidate will have strong interest in learning and development, and have an excellent communication skills and analytical skills.
- You are a student or recent graduate of Master’s studies
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken
- You are fluent in Polish both written and spoken
- You want to have influence and co-create activities for employees
- You use the MS Office package (in particular, Word, Excel, Power Point);
- You are creative, well-organized and able to juggle several projects at the same time
- You have the motivation to gain new experiences and learn quickly
- You are communicative, easy going and fun
- You are actively involved in additional student activities.
Interns will be heavily involved in projects based work supporting the business with its key initiatives.
The intern will gain exposure to a wide range on learning and development activities , including:
- Workshops and gamification
- Scheduling and delivery of learning offerings
- Virtual learning