Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth, and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer’s more than 20,000 employees are based in 42 countries, and the firm operates in over 140 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and human capital.
Summer Internship Program in the Internal Communication Team
(Warsaw office / 3 working days per week – 7 hours per day)
When starting an internship in the Internal Communication Team, you will become a member of the team that is responsible for internal communication, events management and employee engagement initiatives.
The position is open to any undergraduate or postgraduate student.
It is an exceptionally exciting time to join the Internal Communication team as we look to engage a student in different projects within four main areas:
* Internal Communication – have influence on internal communication, create messages to employees and manage communication channels;
* Employer Branding – share ideas and run engagement projects aiming to build stronger connections with students;
* Event Management – support in preparing a series of events for employees;
* Video making – generate ideas and create videos that will engage our employees;
* Assist in coordinating activities related to the publication of the Newsletter.
The ideal candidate will have strong interest in internal communication, employee engagement and have an excellent communication skills.
* You are a student or recent graduate of Master’s studies (preferred area: journalism, social communication, marketing, psychology, Polish or English philology, etc.)
* You are fluent in English both written and spoken
* You are fluent in Polish both written and spoken
* You want to have influence and co-create activities for employees
* You use the MS Office package (in particular, Word, Excel, Power Point)
* You know how to use the Adobe Premiere Pro CC program and have experience in graphics or photo editing (i.e. Photoshop)
* You are creative, well-organized and able to juggle several projects at the same time
* You have the motivation to gain new experiences and learn quickly
* You are communicative, easy going and fun
* You are actively involved in additional student activities