Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
Citibank Europe provides services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. Citi Solutions Center Poland employs over 4400 highly qualified staff in two locations: Warsaw and Olsztyn. Currently we provide services to over 96 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, both Americas and Australia.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed
This 11 week Program includes various trainings, informative speaker series as well as networking opportunities. Throughout the program, Summer Analysts receive practical knowledge and valuable experience of working in multicultural organization. We start at the beginning July with 1 day onboarding and integration.
The program embraces modern learning practices and is based around a winning combination of: Business-simulations, Team-based challenges and projects to reinforce new skills, Self-directed study with access to industry leading materials.
During the Summer Internship you will be exposed to a variety of roles to help you understand the business and to build your portfolio of financial and business skills. This internship will give you the possibility to work in one of the following business areas: Securities Services& Issuer Operations, Anti Money Laundering, Compliance, Human Resources, Finance, Risk Management, Product Control and other.
We want to hear from you if…
- You are available for full-time during the summer time
- You are at least a second year student by June 2021; fields of study: Economics/Management/Finance/Business/Psychology/Quantitative Methods or related
- You have very good command of English (Minimum B2 level)
- You demonstrate clear professional interest
- You possess solid analytical abilities and are able to work under pressure on multiple tasks.
- You have a strong academic record, you are proactive and self-motivated individual, willing to take responsibility, enjoy new challenges and adapt to change
- You thrive in a team environment, able to cooperate with others to achieve our goals
- You are willing to learn and develop
What can you expect from the program…
- Possibility to gain globally appreciated work experience
- Constant support from your assigned buddy
- Contract of employment – competitive monthly salary
- Attractive benefits, including health care and Multisport
- Possibility to continue career with Citi after the program
Please remember to include a CV in English in your application. Join us and apply now!
Deadline for submitting applications – 31/03/2021. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
You can learn more and apply here: http://citi.me/lsisggw
Application on Citi website http://citi.me/lsisggw