Join Accenture Strategy Practice in Warsaw, part of the Capability Network, and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and you will be part of a global team of strategists, gain international experience, and work with global experts for leading market players, multinationals and innovators. For more information about our CN Warsaw team please visit kariera.accenture.com/CN.
- Defining and implementing strategic visions, strategies & new business models that address today’s business needs and future growth (including recognizing opportunities for growth & cost reductions through a sustainability lens)
- Defining & assessing digital solutions & applications required to achieve strategic goals & capture new opportunities
- Assessing the business case for new strategic & investment opportunities
- Designing new operating models to deliver strategic change, improve organization agility and/or capture value from M&A
- Designing organizations ethics strategy & journey
- Efficiently engaging with client on sustainability issues & opportunities (including emissions, renewable energy, energy efficiency, waste management etc.) & assessing solutions & their business case
- Support thought leadership development on leading innovations & their applications for leading global NGOs
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (preferred in economics, engineering or finance with excellent academic performance from a TOP global university)
- 2 years of professional experience (preferred consulting experience)
- Experience in strategy design
- Strong understanding & interest of industry trends & sustainability/digital solutions (preferred experience with sustainability & digital strategy)
- Proven knowledge of an industry – Banking, Retail, Real estate, Energy
- Proven history of managing teams in a client facing environment
- Proficiency with Excel and Power Point
- Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills
- Passionate about sustainability & creating shared value (including responsible growth)
- Proven ability to thrive in a work environment that is international, multi-cultural, competitive & challenging
- Positive attitude & strong interest to solve client challenges, adapt to a changing work environment & deal with new issues
- Excellent business English (written & spoken)
- Ability to work in other languages would be a strong asset
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Fly-backs from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Professional Strategy College training in UKI/or US
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams & leading subject matter experts
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large & prestigious projects & learn the most innovative thinking & approaches
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster as well as receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills. Learning takes place both on the job, through formal online training, and at our training centers in the USA or Spain. Also, the sheer variety and scale of the work we do provide an unbeatable platform from which to continue building your career.
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing & able to travel min. 50% of time (annually) – travel is required to work for global MNCs & teams with projects predominantly based at client headquarters (mostly in major European capitals, but also other locations for short or long term).
- Projects based in Europe typically require Monday to Friday at client site with weekly flybacks; Projects in in other continents typically offer longer flybacks every three weeks.
- Flexible – Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
Join All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to continue building your career.