HP Inc. is the global leader in printing and computing solutions. We’re a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Within HP, the CEMA region (Central & Eastern Europe, Middle-East and Africa) represents a massive business territory, covering over 100 countries, with a population of 2 billion people. CEMA represents 10% of HP’s global sales volume, with an annual revenue of over $5bn. To give an order of magnitude, HP sells around 17,000 PC’s and 15,000 printers per day across the CEMA region.
As a Start2Grow Graduate, you will be an active member of the CEMA Go-to-Market team. As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for providing analysis to help us manage the business execution, and developing our long-term plans. You will also be conducting market research projects and gathering intelligence on current industry, technology and consumer trends.
The program will also give you the opportunity to improve your soft skills, including sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
We are looking for graduates in: Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Poland, Romania, Serbia and Turkey.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving business analyses to manage business execution and develop long terms plans
- Developing statistical and financial models for forecasting and reporting
- Measuring business performance and comparing actual data to forecast values
- Executing market research projects and gathering intelligence on current industry, technology and consumer trends
- Working in cross-functional teams to support the data collection process
- Supporting the execution of key transformation projects with business leaders.
Among your superpowers, do you have …
- Postgraduate degree (Master’s) obtained in the last 12 months in International Business/Commerce with a major in Business Analytics, Information Systems or International Finance
- Strong analytical skills and ability to summarize complex information into simple models
- Good business acumen and an ability to understand complex business environments
- Strong communication skills to be able to present results to senior business leaders
- Fluency in English + fluency in the native language of the country you are applying to
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong inter-personal abilities
- Excellent command of Excel
- Experience of Tableau Software or other analytical tools is a plus
- Experience with or understanding of sales environment would be very beneficial.
Do you want to make an impact? Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities building your own career across different businesses and functions.
Interested? Visit HP Inc. Careers website and use the ‘Apply’ button to introduce yourself with a CV and showcase your superpowers.
Grow with us!
CV in English