We’re a young dynamic software start-up, specialising in procurement and quality management software.
We help large multi-national companies manage their supply chain through increased transparency, performance management and facilitation of communication both between the internal departments and the external suppliers.
Oh, and we have a cool office on the 37. floor of one of Warsaw’s finest skyscrapers 😉
We are looking for a motivated person to join our team to help us improve the quality of our software.
We continuously release new software updates to our clients. Your job will be to help us ensure that these releases are in perfect working condition. Each of the releases needs to be thoroughly tested for bugs. You’ll be responsible for this operational testing, but also for the preparation of good testing cases for future users.
- Our corporate language is English and all of our specifications are in this language, so you need to be fluent in reading/writing.
- You know your way around computers: you don’t need to study IT or related fields, but you need to have a knack for understanding how to use programs you’ve never used in your life.
- You must be a fast learner and you need to be inquisitive enough to find out possible mistakes our programmers made.
- You need to be structured, haphazard testing won’t do anyone any good.
- You need to have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- We’re flexible about your working conditions: you can work for us ½ time, ¾ or full-time. At the very least we need you to work until mid September, but we’re open to longer term co-operation (e.g. part time work during your studies) if you’re interested and good at what you do.
- Umowa zlecenie. Salary: 2.000 PLN netto.
CV in English