indaHash is a marketing trailblazer, molding the future for social media digital communication. This innovative platform gives advertisers a streamlined tool for communication with online influencers.
In 2016 indaHash conducted more than 300 campaigns for the world’s largest brands (coca-cola, McDonalds, L’Oreal, Electrolux and many more) in 16 markets. IndaHash works with media houses and and advertising agencies from around the world to carry out effective global campaigns on instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat.
Your role in the team will be to:
- activate the most important world brands in digital and social media environment
- support in delivering ideas to dedicated clients and agencies around the world
- give strategic recommendations, conduct social media campaigns and report results
If your heart starts to beat faster right now, you have to contact us!
IF YOU ARE:
- from Arabic countries (MENA dialects)
- energetic, dynamic, committed, and a problem solver
- punctual and independent
- an excellent writer, with the ability to build engaging stories and lovely presentations
- creative and passionate about digital media, especially social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and Twitter
- well-organized, able to set priorities, understanding of co-responsibility, conscientious, and able to deliver on results
- hungry for work and growth
- a valid student
PLEASE CONTACT US! ☺
We are offering:
- flexible working hours, i.e. so you still can continue studies
- enthusiastic, dynamic and friendly start up working environment
Please send us your CV via our e-mail address: email@example.com with subject:ARABIC/SGGW
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately we’re not able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application, we’ll definitely be in touch!
Please do not forget to add and sign the confidentiality agreement. Thanks.
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of this recruitment process carried out by IDH Media S.A. under the Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Dz. U. 1997, no. 133, item 833, as amended).
Data submission is voluntary. You are entitled to access, correct or delete your personal data at any time. Your request to delete your personal data shall mean that you resign from further participation in future recruitment, and it will result in an immediate deletion of the data.
The data controller is IDH Media S.A. with its registered office at ul. Marszałkowska 84/92/117,00-514 Warszawa. The data is collected for the purposes of current recruitment and, with your explicit and voluntary consent, for the purposes of future recruitment.