Our company is a European value-added distributor of security systems.
Delivering leading solutions in unified security systems over IP (CCTV, access control, intrusion detection …), we provide dedicated equipment as well as complete software packages.
Our offer includes also technical support and training, system configurations, and technical consultations.
Our Clients are companies integrating security systems as well as security service companies.
- The integration of our solutions (installation/configuration/deployment of servers and applications on project bases)
- Assistance in commissioning
- Training of users and administrators of security systems
- Support and remote maintenance on customers’ systems
- Building up some demonstration of our solutions
- University graduate in IT
- Good knowledge of video surveillance and access control systems over IP with at least 2 years of professional experience on the implementation of such systems.
- Good understanding of networking concepts, tools, technologies, protocols, etc.
- Self-reliance and very good capacity to learn continuously on new technologies
- Good analytical skills
- Customer service attitude
- Good communication skills with very good knowledge of English (both written and spoken) – ability to communicate technical issues effectively
- Enthusiasm and ambition to complete integration and problem solving to high standard
- Willingness to travel in Poland and other countries to intervene on client’s location
- We provide intensive training and support from our specialists to become a technical expert on our solutions.
- Full time employment
- Good working conditions
- work in innovative projects
- Good Technical environment and collaboration with our partners
- Possibility to move on a position of technical presales engineer and technical advisor.