About the job
Sales Team Leader position is a great starting point to begin your career at IKEA, where you’ll work in an environment where your ideas are heard and where there are plenty of chances to learn new skills. It is also great opportunity to face challenging tasks, develop your leadership and make a first step to become future Manager at IKEA.
About the assignment
· supporting manager in running department by planning and resolving business problems,
· motivating and supporting your team in everyday duties and coordinating the work of your team,
· securing the highest standards of customer service,
· ensuring your products are in perfect condition at all times,
· working with department’s action plans, and supporting the goals and targets set by your manager.
· you are interested in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home,
· you have a passion for active selling and providing customer with the best service,
· you have managerial skills,
· you are confident about approaching and talking to people in a polite and friendly manner,
· you are enthusiastic about working with others in a team,
· you have a flexible approach to work and are open to change,
· you are ready to share knowledge with others and develop yourself,
· you have flexible approach to working hours (shift work and weekends),
· you want to learn and broaden your horizons also in other IKEA locations,
· you are able to communicate fluently in English.
· that you would stay with us for a longer time – we provide a contract of employment,
· that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
· to ensure the safety of you and your family – we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
· to appreciate your achievements,
· to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card).
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!