To be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world isn’t just a dream – it’s our GLOBAL VISION. Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. This is the perfect time to join our team and built something great. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. That’s where you come in…
It takes Great People to dream Big Dreams. Extra ordinary results define our work. Kraft Heinz is not for everyone, but amazing for the few – ambitious, result focused and hardworking people who can turn ideas into reality. We’re looking for people who aren’t just good, but who perform even better than we do. We will reward you with a career track so fast, only few companies can match. So are you already good in what you do? Join us and become the best.
About the Position
We have an opportunity available for Sales Support Specialist to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. You’ll be working in a high performing team and reporting to Sales Performancre Development Specilaist. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
Administration and database management of products, customers and users for SFA needs
- Updating the system and taking care of their integrity and accuracy
- Preparing reports and statistics based on the data available in the devices and systems
- Supporting all users work with the application, including training, presentations and control the technical aspects of the projects related to the sales system
- Preparation of periodic and ad hoc reports and analyses sales
- Applying solutions from the prepared reports – identifying opportunities and business risks based on the analyzed data
- Working with connector platform (Asseco BS)
- Completing tasks accordingly the team strategy
! Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- University degree
- At least 1 year of experience on position in sales and reporting areas
- Experience in a similar position in the FMCG industry will be an advantage
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of eLeader system, BI tools and Nielsen databases will be an advantage
- Skills of effective presentation of data to a wide and diverse audience (Sales Managers, Marketing Department, Sales Representatives, Board of Members)
- Analytical and communication skills
- Good knowledge of English and Polish in written and spoken
At Kraft Heinz you’ll be easily exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of stakeholders.
Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a team player, which means you’re sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal.
We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be needed, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges
What we offer you / You deserve
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an idea, please let us know so we can set it in action!
- High responsibility, individual position in international company being a leader in its categories
- Being part of dynamic team of professionals
- Stable employment conditions and necessary tools
- Attractive bonus system depending on achieved results
- Private health care
- Multisport card