As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to join our teams in Warsaw.
SIMPLY PUT: In Nielsen’s Innovation Practice, we follow a product from an idea to the point that it hits the shelf in order to achieve business targets and profitable growth. We work with industry-leading marketers to evolve new products into successes.
As a Sales Support Specialist team member, you will be assisting the Client Development team in driving the entire sales cycle: from the initial customer engagement, through the proposal creation, to closed sales. Join Nielsen’s Innovation Practice and unlock the potential of new products for existing and new clients in the European region.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
- Collaborating with Nielsen Innovation senior sales representatives and supporting them day-to-day activities.
- Creating and updating proposals for standard solutions (writing the content based on the information provided, building project timelines and calculating costs using the tools provided).
- Checking feasibility and bidding with external suppliers for costs and timings of market research projects conducted all around the world.
- Salesforce management: creating and updating opportunities, preparing quotes and panel requests, contacts management.
- Preparing presentations for client meetings (customising standard decks, etc.).
- Searching the Internet/ Intranet for information about clients, markets, innovation or industry hot topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferred (but not required).
- Experience in clerical/ administrative work and/ or customer service preferred (but not required).
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
We welcome applications from final-year students and recent graduates.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW
At Nielsen, you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us.
Please be informed that we only contact selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking the following link: