Small Planet Airlines is a European leisure carrier with its permanent bases in Poland, Lithuania, Germany and Cambodia, also having seasonal bases in Europe and Asia.
Our colorful brand represents our nature and the way we work. Small Planet Airlines has the aim to be a different leisure airline driven by a simple and powerful question that is rarely asked in boardrooms of airlines: a “Why not?” question. “Why?” is a bad question. “Why not?” is a great question. A question that opens the airline business for change and a bit of fun. After all, this world has got enough of boring airlines already.
Now we are looking for a team member eager to ask this question!
- Supporting customers in the process of online bookings
- Moderating the online LIVE CHAT for direct sales
- Managing reservations in the Radixx system
- Handling incoming e-mail queries
- Comprehensive flight sales support
- Be a last-year student or graduate (full-time required)
- Speak fluent Polish and good English
- Have good knowledge of MS Office
- Be flexible, communicative & cooperative
- Have high analytical skills and always look for possible improvements
- Experience in a call center and/or the Tourism/Aviation sector will be an asset
- Travel benefits associated with airline activity
- An international and sociable environment with a young, energetic and fun lovin’ team
- A full-time employment agreement, attractive benefits package and flexible working time
- An opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic environment
CV w języku angielskim