We are EVA Mats – the Warsaw-based start-up manufacturing first technological car matsthat offer up to 99% floor coverage thanks to personally developed tailor-made templates base and 3D formation technology. Apart from revolutionary honeycomb- and rhombus-cell-shaped material (EVA) and the most precise custom fit, we offer the broadest color-customization in the EU market with 250+ available color options. With enormously rapid growth and development, we are now in search of talents who would join our team to grow the company to one of the leading Technological Car Accessories Brands in the EU and Worldwide. We believe everything is possible with the right goal and the right PEOPLE.
- If you did not understand some of the things listed below (or you feel somewhat under-skilled for the role), but you desperately wish to make an impact by doing meaningful work as part of a team and see the results of your own actions, don’t get discouraged – we all are PEOPLE and we all learn by doing. That’s what we believe in and that’s why we are ready to grow your talents and skills if YOU have courage and decide to join us on our adventure.
- We are not a corporation, so you don’t have to send us an official A4 cover letter, letter of recommendation, your diploma etc (unless you wish to :)). Tell us a bit about yourself (in Polish or English), your experiences, skills you have, things you are good at, weak areas you wish to get better at and how you could bring value to our team.
- Involvement in day-to-day customer relationship management (on social) and warm sales
- Assisting in / leading marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. smm campaigns, direct mail, callbacks)
- Managing and developing Influencer-marketing
- Relationship-building / -management with the leading car manufacturing brands (Audi, Mercedes, BMW, etc)
- Content plan preparation, scheduling and implementation
- Analysis of traffic, lead generation
- Assisting in content creation
- A lot of other start-up SMM/Sales fun stuff !
- Required Qualifications:
- Native Polish speaker (is a MUST!)
- Having a driving-force attitude, not a cog-like
- Courage, dedication and creativity
- Eagerness to be part of a team, learn, innovate and importantly, take action
- True START-UP experience (we are only 1.5-year old, having a 2-3x monthly growth rate, all team members under 25)
- Enormous amount of knowledge in the areas of content creation, CRM, SMM, e-commerce, online and offline sales, crisis management, traffic analytics, UX, digital design, business strategy, negotiations and lots more.
- An opportunity to impact the brand PR and identity as well as formulate actionable marketing and sales strategies that are instantly converted into results.
- Coolest multicultural team of enthusiasts.
- Endless job opportunities with comparatively fast promotion possibilities to Specialist, Senior and C-levels if hard work is put in place – again we are a growing start-up, not a hierarchy-based 100 year old firm 🙂
- An opportunity to suggest, test and take responsibility for actions that shape the present and future of the brand.
- Coaching sessions on FB ads, sales tactics, content creation, content-processing (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, Premier Pro), data management, system structuring as well as soft skills.
- Fixed + Performance-based salary