METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
Visit our website to get to know more about our business: www.mt.com
For the Team located in Warsaw we are looking for open minded self-starters willing to learn and work in a global environment using the most advanced products and presenting commitment to METTLER TOLEDO.
Would you like to gain your first experience in Marketing Department?
Are you curious how it is to work in a global environment?
You are in the right place! 🙂
Your main responsibilities:
- Research internet information from different sources (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook),
- Collect data and acquire information from different databases,
- Evaluate data
- Prepare materials for submission (Excel, Power Point),
- Review data for errors and inconsistencies.
- Very good knowledge of English is a must,
- Knowledge of internet tools,
- Good knowledge of MS Office,
- Ability to manage ad hoc tasks on time,
- Attention to detail,
- Availability to work 40hours (flexible working hours and remote work possible)
Our offer to you:
- Civil contract,
- Possibility to gain first experience in an international and global environment,
- Possibility to use English on daily basis,
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and remote work
- Supportive team members,
- Fruity Wednesdays.
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment processes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments.”).