In RB (Reckitt Benckiser)we are a growing community of 40,000+ diverse, talented entrepreneurs – united in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. Drawing on each other’s skills and working together, we put people at the heart of our business. Through research and development, science and partnership, we make products that people have loved and trusted for generations.
You will find the world’s most loved and trusted brands in our portfolio. Our brands fall into three categories: Hygiene, Health and Nutrition. Each is in a unique position to make a difference in the world. Together, they protect, heal and nurture individuals, families and communities, to live cleaner and healthier lives through our products and educational initiatives.
Our RB Hygiene division is focusing on strong household brands like Finish, AirWick, Vanish, Calgon, Lysol, Cilit Bang, Harpic, Lovela, Woolite and more. From Poland, we lead to PL&EE region, which is 16 countries and 4 clusters (Poland & Baltics, Czech & Slovakia, Hungary & Adriatics, Romania & Bulgaria, therefore some of our roles are regional. Our Warsaw office is located at Wołoska 22 street on Mokotów.
Visit our website rb.com and career side careers.rb.com and find out more!
The person in this position will be supporting Regulatory Manager in her daily duties which is:
- Preparation and submission of application forms, new dossiers/variations/renewal applications to local Authority
- Submitting legal classification switch applications to local Authority
- Monitoring of acts and decrees of Polish and Baltics chemical/pharma laws as well as EU guidelines that influences registration operations in the region
- Checking supplied dossiers and documents content against local legislation on receipt
- Approving and controlling all product artworks used locally to comply with national legislation
- Controlling all promotional materials used locally to comply with national legislation
- Maintaining local and headquarters databases
- Handling compensation claims and expectation of customers
- Providing feedback to marketing and other departments for products enhancement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively and precisely present data
- Attention to detail with proven ability to achieve results
- Analytical thinking/problem-solving approach
- High quality and ethical standards
- Advanced English
- Students of their last years of studies or graduates in science (biology, chemistry etc)
- Temporary 6 months contract
- Internship Program at the commercial office in Warsaw
- Interesting duties on the dynamic and flexible business environment
- Learning from experience and each other
CV in english