REf nr: 16076006
The purpose of this role is to own the Undisclosed Agency Lending reconciliation process for Citigroup Limited (CGML’s) Securities Financial Transactions (SFT) activity. Working with the front office and Agents to reconcile breaks in the process to optimize CGML’s capital.
The role sits within the Trading Book Data Analytics team which monitors data quality for CGML’s SFT trades. The role is to accurately report capital requirements to the regulators by resolving data quality issues on a daily and monthly basis.
- The role purpose is to clean up Citi’s Agency lending reconciliation with current $900m EAD impact.
- A continuous monitoring of new breaks and resolution of breaks.
- Working with Citi’s middle office and front office to raise and resolve breaks.
- Develop relationships with Agents.
- Establishing a new process for fast and accurate resolutions of data quality issues related to Agency Lending.
- Degree or post-graduate qualification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills: ability to interact successfully with regulators, business partners, technology teams
- Knowledge of the Risks associated with trading book products (OTC; SFT) would be a plus
- Good client focus
- First rate data analysis skills
- A high competency level with MS Access/Excel/Project and SQL
- Fluent English
- The opportunity to gain a strong product knowledge for Securities Finance trading.
- The opportunity to develop relationship with internal and external front and middle offices.
- An in depth access to Citi systems and processes.
- To gain a strong communication skill set and negotiating skills when dealing with clients.