Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Accenture’s Accelerated R&D Services bring a fully integrated, robust business service that delivers enhanced processes across the Clinical, Regulatory and Pharmacovigilance (PV) functions around the globe. Our solutions, supported by outsourced operational activities and facilitated by customizable technology and infrastructure, allow pharmaceutical companies to bring drugs to market faster, at a reduced cost and with reduced execution risks.
Key responsibilities may include
- Gathering, organizing and archiving data and documents required in the drugs registration process
- Finalising the submissions of technical data for Ministry of Health/Competent Authorities around the world
- Use of Internal and External Publishing Tools
- Bookmarking and hyperlinking of regulatory documentation for submission to the multiple regulatory agencies
- Responsible for reading and learning external guidance documentation
- Daily contact and interaction with peers in a team environment as well as with team leaders
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (life sciences specialisation is preferred)
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Understanding and basic experience in MS Office tools, Acrobat, and Windows
- Ability to identify problems/issues and follow directions to solve/resolve problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Sodexo vouchers, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
CV in English