Working within a fast-paced talent acquisition function, you will be part of a highly motivated team of professionals focused on bringing in the highest level of talent to help drive the business forward while delivering best in class candidates to our client.
The Recruitment Coordinator is a key member of the team, responsible for aspects of coordination and administration activity for the hiring process. You will be a focal point for candidates and hiring managers during the interview and assessment process and will act as an ambassador for the Korn Ferry Futurestep organisation.
This is an entry-level position thus we will accept applications of students/graduates without much professional experience.
Working in the role you will be required to:
- Support the administration and coordination of the recruitment hiring activities of assigned requisitions, ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to all involved in the hiring process.
- Coordinate all elements of candidate interview and assessment scheduling including sending meeting invites, managing diaries, booking rooms, organizing Video Conferencing, Skype, dial-in details, arranging testing, refreshments and candidate travel and expenses.
- Support for other administrative activities such as reporting, printing documentation, preparation of Interview guides, candidate correspondence, career events and all other reasonable administration requests.
- Track, update and maintain candidate data in the applicant tracking system (ATS) in real time.
- Troubleshooting and highlighting day to day issues as identified by your direct manager.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills with high work standards and attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to change, able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst ensuring a high work standard and attention to detail
- Ability to analyse substantial amounts of information diagnosing problems and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Fluency in written and verbal English B2 will suffice – though, the second language highly appreciated (German, Slovak, Czech, French)
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new knowledge related to Talent Acquisition systems and processes.
- Familiar with MS Office
- Resilient and self-confident
- Truly international organization
- Dedicated training opportunities
- Work-life balance environment
- Package of benefits: language classes (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian), multisport card, medical health insurance
- Office facilities: swimming pool, kindergarten, bikes for free rent
- Multicultural team building activities
CV in English