Small Planet Airlines is a European leisure carrier with its permanent bases in Poland, Lithuania, Germany and Cambodia, also having seasonal bases in Europe and Asia.
Our colorful brand represents our nature and the way we work. Small Planet Airlines has the aim to be a different leisure airline driven by a simple and powerful question that is rarely asked in boardrooms of airlines: a “Why not?” question. “Why?” is a bad question. “Why not?” is a great question. A question that opens the airline business for change and a bit of fun. After all, this world has got enough of boring airlines already.
Now we are looking for a team member eager to ask this question!
- Being the first contact for guests at the reception area
- Cooperating with the company’s administration service providers
- Handling incoming and outgoing post and courier parcels
- Business trips organization
- Ordering work tools and office supplies for employees
- Supporting the organization of company events
- Managing the office appointment calendar and meeting room logistics
- Supporting other departments in current tasks
- Be a last-year student (full time required) or a graduate
- Have experience in customer service (will be considered as an advantage)
- Speak fluent Polish and good English
- Be flexible, communicative and have good organizational skills
- Show initiative and always look for possible improvements
- Travel benefits associated with airline activity
- An international and sociable environment with a young, energetic and fun lovin’ team
- Full-time employment with an attractive benefits package
- An opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic environment
CV w języku angielskim