At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
Our 80,000 Makers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
- Collab with more experienced colleagues within the R&D Chocolate Team, to deliver first-class project guidance
- Assist in completing new chocolate product development and product optimization mainly for Central Europe
- Innovation, Design and Manually sample preparation in pilot plant (chocolate tempering, moulding and cooling etc.)
- Check the quality of different materials as cocoa milks, sugar, nuts, fruits, communication with internal and external partners
- Assist in pilot plant trials
- Assist in data analysis and reporting of findings, contributing to the chocolate product recipes and specification development in cooperation with different departments
- Fluency in English, knowing second languages as Russian, Ukrainian, Polish or other European is beneficial
- Very good collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Functional Technical Skills
- Innovative thinking, strong creative mind-set and interest in food industry new product design
- Organizational skills, proactive approach, problem solving
Education / Certifications:
- Students of last year’s or Graduate Status
- Preferred courses: Food Technology, Biotechnology, Chemistry or other
Job specific requirements:
- Ability to work with systems and at pilot plant on prototypes manual making
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CV in english