Growbots was born in Warsaw, Poland in Dec 2014. Today we have 100+ people in Warsaw (HQ, 100% product development), San Francisco and Cleveland (sales and marketing).
We connect businesses across the world using our proprietary machine learning. Looks like we are good in that – today we have 500+ clients who love the product.
Because we grow so fast, we are looking for product-oriented developers who love to build things, take ownership and challenge the status quo.
The product is 100% built in Warsaw where Developers, Data Scientists, Designers and Product Owners work in small teams. We take ownership (DevOps culture) and ship a lot. It’s all about microservices and the newest stack everywhere you look: Python 3.5 and 3.6, Flask, Celery, SQLAlchemy on backend, Python/Go, Docker, Nomad, Consul (infra), MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, RethinkDB, BigQuery, Cassandra (databases), Python/Scala, Spark, Airflow (Data Science).
Let’s talk if you have:
- at least 3 years of commercial experience in software development (any stack)
- you use, or want to start using, Python
- experience with software design architecture
- communicative English (Polish is a plus)
Nice to have:
- experience in working with big data and NoSQL databases (preferably ElasticSearch / Cassandra)
- experience with DevOps, Docker, Redis, RabbitMQ, PySpark
- experience in implementing real-time web apps
- open source contributions
What’s in it for you?
- you’ll work on a product that makes a difference in a friendly, easy-going startup environment
- rare possibility to work on event-sourced microservices implemented in Python
- fair salary related to your skill and experience (approx. 10k – 14k PLN net on B2B + paid holidays) *targeting higher levels? let’s talk anyways, if we fall in love with you, we might be flexible!*
- Medicover (optional Family Package)
- choose your workstation (Mac/PC/Linux)
- great industrial office in the center of Warsaw (Hoża street)
Please apply via: