Gravet Consulting Sp. z o.o. is an HR advisory and recruitment services company focused on management and specialists level posts.
Our client is a global market leader in the manufacturing of high-quality products for the food industry. The company has an established position on the market and an annual turnover of around € 4 billion.
- Securing the availability of materials for production.
- Improving processes & way of working between our client and their key customer.
- Monitoring service level KPI’s and drive improvements.
- Representing our client at their key accounts’ as far as planning and S&OP processes are concerned.
- Master Degree preferably within Business or Engineering.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience preferably in the production company.
- Good knowledge on reporting systems (SAP, APO, ect.).
- Fluency in English and in Polish is required.
- Expert knowledge on raw materials planning.
- Understanding production planning process and sourcing process.
- Strong analytical, problem solving.
- Splendid communication skills.
- Availability to travel.
- Opportunity for professional growth in an international environment as a part of highly qualified team.
- Wide benefit package.
CV in English