Técnicas Reunidas is an international general contractor engaging in the engineering, design and construction of various types of industrial facilities for a broad spectrum of customers throughout the world, including many of the principal national oil companies. We are the leader for engineering and construction in the oil and gas sector in Spain, one of the leaders in Europe in the design and construction of oil and gas facilities, and one of the world leaders in the refining sector. Most of our business is concentrated on large turnkey industrial projects, although we also provide engineering, management, start-up and operating services for industrial plants.
- Reviewing, monitoring and processesing suppliers’ invoices and purchase orders (services, materials, subcontracts, etc.)
- Issuing and monitoring client invoices.
- Providing administrative support in the preparation and development of financial reports.
- Assisting in bank guarantees management.
- Performing bank reconciliations and preparing cash reports.
- Assisting in the performance of bookkeeping duties such as recording, posting and processing day-to-day transactions.
- Assisting the Financial Management in the preparation for audit and the production of financial statements and other financial reports.
- Performing other related duties, as required.
Assisting in the reconciliation of accounting discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting department
- Experience in working on SAP
- Communicative Polish language
- Very good knowledge of English language (B1/B2, ability to work smoothly on English documents and communicate with English speaking colleagues)
- Knowledge of Spanish language would be a plus
- Interest in finance and accounting and willingness to develop a career in finance
- Willingness to learn
- Fast adaptation to changes
- Meticulousness and dutifulness
- Ability to work in a team
Ability to ask questions and resolve doubts when such occur
- Private medical care at Medicover
- Benefit Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time employment contract
- International working environment
Career development opportunities.