About the job
He/She is the main contact towards the suppliers and works as part of the business team together with the supplier to develop and secure the production process, handling of quality deviations and secure compliance to all IKEA requirements.
About the assignment
be Quality Assurance, including securing process control for key processes in production
perform product audits and production risk assessments at supplier
supply development according to IKEA Supplier Operating Standard (ISOS)
lead the running range at the suppliers and sub-suppliers to secure full compliance of IKEA requirements
lead the supplier development for quality and manufacturing with responsibility to identify and implement actions and execution of Supplier Development Process projects
improve projects related to production processes
lead product deviation processes, securing root-cause analysis and implementation of corrective/preventive actions
lead industrialization of minor news development and contribute with competence to other news development
secure implementation of new and update requirements
secure final inspection and regular follow up and feedback to the suppliers regarding quality performance
- experience in production environment and/or process development
- experience of wood materials, technology production of furniture
- university graduate (preferable Technical University, Wood Technology)
- good knowledge of Lean production methods and tools (FMEA, RCA, fish bone, 5 why etc)
- willpower person for continues development and improvements
- able to keep good balance between overall view and details
- understanding of customers' needs and expectations towards the key and secondary functions of different products (e.g. safety, durability, ergonomics etc.)
- fluent English (written, spoken)
- driving license cat. B
umowa o pracę
Position requires travelling up to 70% of working time.
We look forward to receive your application until 13.01.2017.
Please submit your CV and CL in English.