The Product Development Engineer is part of the Free Range EU Centre Business Team.
He/ She takes part in development of new IKEA products and controls technical aspects of the process. He/she is responsible to secure product tests and technical documentation.
Position is open for students and graduates and it is great opportunity to start job in an international company even if you haven’t got any professional experience yet.
- University graduate or last year of education (preferable Technical University, Wood Technology).
- Knowledge of materials, construction and production technologies relevant for furnishing products.
- Experience in production environment will be an advantage.
- Experience of wood materials, technology production of furniture will be an advantage.
- Knowledge about product documentation, technical drawings (CAD, measured images, 3D software), product compliance including testing and quality deviation management.
- Good communication skills, willingness to work in team.
- Willpower for continues development and improvements.
Willingness to lead product development on factory floor with full understanding of possible impact on production.
- Willingness to lead multiply projects on different complexity level at the same time.
- Ability to communicate clearly and in simple way.
- Sens of urgency, creativity and eagerness to look for new solution.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Very good computer software skills (MS Office applications).
- Driving license Cat. B.
The job requires travelling up to 70% of working time.
- stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment
We look forward to receive your application, in English!