The OLX Group operates a network of online trading platforms in over 40 countries. It builds market leading classifieds marketplaces that empower millions of people to buy, sell and create prosperity in local communities.
The OLX Group is powered by a team of 4,000 people, operating from 25+ offices across five continents. The team is united behind a single mission to enhance people’s lives by facilitating win-win exchanges.
- Responsibility for the administration of:
- Work with Corporate team to create Purchase Requisitions in Procurement to Pay System
- Liaise with the 3rd party suppliers and internal legal team to facilitate supplier registrations
- Communicate with the Corporate team to ensure timely processing of Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Review of invoices from vendors to be sent to Accounts Payable Team
- Send remittances to 3rd party suppliers for payments made
- Coordinate with Corporate team to record receipt of services in the Procurement to Pay system in a timely manner
We are looking for a true administrative professional; preferably with experience working in an international environment. This person should be dedicated to delivering accurate and timely insights to the teams they support. The right candidate will have at least 2 years experiences in a prior administrative/procurement role:
Experience and Education:
• A Bachelor degree
• At least 2 years of experience
• Experience with Coupa will be considered a plus
• Experience in Procurement will be considered a plus
• Strong communicator, proactive, and team player with a keen attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of English/ Native speaker
Offer & Contact
Unique opportunity to become a part of an international group and one of the major Internet brands in the world today.
We offer an attractive salary plus other benefits such as health insurance, transportation allowance and performance based compensation.
If you value/identify yourself with autonomy, innovation and our corporate values, send your application – we need you!
- Be Fast!
- Be Open!
- Be Curious!
- Be Innovative!
- Be Empowered!
- Live it!