Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Due to the data migration we seek Candidates for the following position:
Internship with German
- supporting data migration from Germany,
- maintaining and updating a database,
- ensuring accuracy of the introduced data,
- supporting a team within administrative activities,
- ad hoc activities.
- bachelor degree,
- 1 year of work experience (as an advantage),
- availability min. 25 hours / week,
- language skills: German (B2) and fluent English in speaking and in written communication,
- proficient in Microsoft Office tools,
- excellent communication and writing skills,
- excellent organizational skills.
What we offer to our employees:
- work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves,
- development within a growing company,
- flexible working hours,
- business casual dress code,
- possibility to participate in an international project,
- attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card),
- office building in the Warsaw city centre, near to 2 Metro Line (Rondo Daszyńskiego).
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking the following link: