Rush Group Ltd is a global fresh produce trading house who efficiently and reliably supplies customers 365 days a year from our global network of growers, using a valuable combination of experience, skill and technology.
Headquartered in the City of London, Rush Group is based between offices within the UK, Portugal, Poland, Hungary and Malaysia creating a global network to cover all 74 countries within which we have active supplier/customer relationships.
Position: Polish Potato – Procurement Co-Ordinator / Fieldsman
We are looking to recruit a Procurement Co-Ordinator / Fieldsman to work remotely but closely with the Polish Potato Desk – assisting with the procurement of potatoes from Polish growers to satisfy requirements both domestically and internationally.
Additional responsibilities include field and store sampling, quality control, building relationships with growers, maintaining a database of stocks available, delivering physical samples to domestic customers.
This role is primarily based in the Poland, with flexibility around primary work location dependent on individual circumstances.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- An Agricultural and/or Marketing based qualification / degree.
- A presentable, positive, self-motivator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A basic knowledge and interest in Polish Agriculture – preferably potatoes.
- Good commercial awareness with good basic mental arithmetic.
- Microsoft Office compliant.
- Must hold a valid, clean, Polish driving licence.
- A competitive remuneration package within a forward-thinking, fast-growing international company with excellent career development opportunities.
- Company Telephone / Computer.
- Transport (Circumstance dependent).
To apply, please send a copy of your CV, together with a letter outlining why you would be suitable for this position to email@example.com
CV, List Motywacyjny