Warszawa, Polska 18 stycznia 2018
- Creating and updating reports combining data from different sources (market sell-out, customer stock and sell-out, internal sell-in, in-store execution etc.)
- Finding best ways of presenting and analyzing data based on the needs defined by key users
- Pointing out areas of gaps vs targets
- Store ranking analysis
- Creating distribution reports
- Creating assortment analysis
- Last year student, preferable with specialization in Economics, Quantitate Methods, Advanced Analytics etc.
- Pro-active attitude and drive to learn
- Fluent in English
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Being able to draw conclusions
- Good communication skills
- 12 month paid Trainee position
- Building your career in an international company
- Intensive learning on the job through real experience that will allow you to accelerate your growth.
- Fast-paced oriented work in truly global environment.
- Benefits such as a Multisport card and a discount on Philips’ products
Aplikuj przez zamieszczony link: https://goo.gl/uuKWZw