Career Partners International (CPI) serves thousands of clients, making it one of the leading consultancies in the world. With more than 300 locations, Career Partners International is a leading provider of Outplacement, Career Management, Executive Coaching and Leadership Development Services.
For our office in Warsaw we are looking for:
part-time / flexible hours
As a personal assistant (PA) you will work closely with senior manager to provide administrative support, on a one-to-one basis. You will help senior manager to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
Manager will rely heavily on the PA, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in their absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for a successful PA. There is frequent contact with people, either face-to-face or by phone or email.
As a PA, you act as the manager’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization. Tasks include:
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- carrying out specific projects and research;
In addition to relevant (minimum 6 months) experience and secretarial and administrative knowledge, you will need to show evidence of the following:
- excellent written and oral communication skills in Polish and English language
- the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- good organizational and time management skills;
- the ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- the ability to work on your own initiative;
- honesty and reliability;
- attention to detail;
- flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks
- discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
What we offer
- Training in the area of career transition with access to international learning tools
- Ability to work in the international setting
- For first 6 months this is part-time work or flexible hours position
CV, list motywacyjny