At PayPal, we put people at the center of everything we do. Founded in 1998, we continue to be at the forefront of the digital payments revolution. In 2015, 28% of the 4.9 billion payments we processed were made on a mobile device. PayPal gives people better ways to connect to their money and to each other, helping them safely access and move their money and offering a choice of how they would like to pay or be paid. With our 197 million active customer accounts, we have created an open and secure payments ecosystem that people and businesses choose to securely transact with each other online, in stores and on mobile devices. PayPal is a truly global payments platform that is available to people in more than 200 markets, allowing customers to get paid in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds to their bank accounts in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies. For more information on PayPal, visit https://about.paypal-corp.com. For PYPL financial information, visit https://investor.paypal- corp.com.
It’s an exceptional opportunity to join our successful Northern Central European Team (NCE), based in Warsaw, to support our international merchant services organization spread across 3 business units and managing merchant business in +40 countries. The Merchant services team is responsible for acquisition and relationship management of the largest eCommerce businesses in the region. We’re looking for someone with a passion for eCommerce, strong analytical acumen, attention to detail, commercial approach and excellent communication skills. In addition, if you’re fun loving, hard working, enjoy PlayStation, and the occasional night out with the team, you’ll fit right in. There won’t be dull moment, with Belgium, Ireland, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Poland, Romania, Czech and more than 30 other markets in our region you will find there’s a lot to discover.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Analytical mindset and comprehensive MS office knowledge (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Quantitative reasoning – ability to draw conclusions from numbers / dashboards / reports
- Quick learner, self-driven, pro-active individual not afraid to step outside of the comfort zone
- Work with internal stakeholders to enhance PayPal’s value proposition and design tailored solutions
- Support initiatives driving PayPal’s business in new commerce formats (app-based commerce, Click & Collect, self-service kiosk etc)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, problem solver with a positive, creative and innovative mindset.
- Excellent team player with great interpersonal, cross-cultural, communication skills
- Project management skills and to ability to juggle multiple opportunities at once
- Fluent English and another European language would be preferred (verbal and written).
- Strong affinity with PayPal, e-commerce and social media.
- Bachelor / Master student (business / marketing / communication / economics).
What we offer:
- Be a part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team shaping the payments landscape of the region
- First hand experience in a fast-paced, international environment where your contributions drive direct business impact
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn
- A culture underpinned by our values of Collaboration, Wellness, Innovation and Inclusion
- A socially innovative company that helps communities world wide through charitable giving or donation of time
- A green, sustainable working environment
- An opportunity to be a part of a community voted one of the Best Workplaces in Europe
Aplikuj przez zamieszczony link: https://goo.gl/yiw5XS