As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients. We are looking for experienced and passionate people (multiple opportunity) to join our teams in Warsaw.
SIMPLY PUT: An online panel is a group of selected people who have agreed to take part in the measurement and provide precise information on the study subject during an extended period of time. Our research deals with consumer activity and behaviour on the Internet.
If you have fluent German and English and want to develop further language skills by working with natives in media research area and want to get experience in performing trainings of new employees do not hesitate to apply!
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
● Provide help and guidance to online panel respondents on daily bases for the German and UK via telephone and email
● Help to do trainings and shadowing to new employees
We are looking for a communicative and open person who will present Nielsen in a positive manner by demonstrating empathy and professionalism in interpersonal contact while:
● Addressing German and UK respondents’ questions regarding the measurement
● Follow Nielsen methodology and procedures
● Member of a team of 4 Italian agents and 3 German agents
● Work details: full time Monday to Friday
● German native/fluent + English fluent (written and verbal)
● Team player – builds collaborative relationships within and across teams
● Microsoft Office proficiency
● Strong communication skills and open approach
● Good time management
● Quick learner
Broad range of benefits: Multisport and medical insurance [partly funded] and life insurance [possible joining], welfare social found, additional holiday time, active sports communities;
At Nielsen you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us
International company culture encouraging open communication
CV in English