Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Working in IoT project focused on data analysis and AI of Digital Twins
- Provision of clean architecture, safety and efficiency of created application
- Take part in overall design and architecture
- Work in an agile environment
- Planning of new features, Code-Reviews, Bug Analysis etc.
- Focus on frontend development
What distinguishes you:
- Student of Computer Science/ Electronics / Mechatronics / Telecommunication
- Good communication and fast learning skills
- Availability min. 35h per week
- English min. B2
- Flexible working hours (we will adjust to your student’s plan)
- Co-financing lunches at our canteen
- Interesting tasks and board development opportunities
- International environment and friendly atmosphere of work
If you would like to apply for this job, please copy and paste the following URL into your browser:https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/BoschGroup/743999740474643-paid-internship-software-development. If you do not use this link your application would not be considered for this job