Operations Specialist, Service Business Fulfilment with responsibility for Poland, IKEA Distribution Services North Europe, Janki, Poland
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
About the job
IKEA is on an exciting growth journey developing fast to becoming more accessible to the many people wherever and whenever they want to shop. IKEA Service Business Fulfilment is responsible for sourcing, developing and operating the home delivery, assembly and installation services for our customers. As Operations Specialist in your daily work you will be in contact with service providers and IKEA stakeholders, dealing with IT systems and solving operational issues. You will be responsible to secure proper system setups for services, monitoring and reporting these setups to achieve the goal of creating only satisfied customers.
About the assignment
In the position your main tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- define and maintain service parameters in system,
- define and maintain capacity in system in correlation with given forecast,
- work proactively together with relevant stakeholder in the designated market,
- encourage clear communication and cooperation with service providers and other IKEA stakeholders in market, sharing goals and ambitions that will support the overall business development,
- create performance reports from systems to perform and to improve daily operations, e.g. capacity utilization, delivery performance, shipment life cycle,
- support and give input on set forecast for different services in cooperation with Operation Team,
- support the development of operations processes in line with the given market requirements,
- train service providers in relevant systems and provides first line IT support towards service providers in daily business,
- secure efficient and accurate reconciliation of invoicing to contract costs as well as coding to ensure accurate reporting of service costs.
We are looking for an Operations Specialist who will define, develop and support IKEA Transport and Services processes to secure the stability and growth of IKEA.
As a person you have very good analysing and interpreting skills, you are always strive to reach goals with high level of energy and motivation, you are passionate about optimizing the processes and you are constantly improving to become better.
You have university degree in logistics, economics, business administration or relevant working experience. You can prove your computer proficiency with high MS office, especially MS Excel skills. You have experience in working with IT systems. You are good presenter and communicator both in written and verbal. You also need to be fluent in Polish and have English on communicative level.
The assignment is permanent, full time.