Operations Developer, Service Business Fulfilment with responsibility for Poland, IKEA Distribution Services North Europe, Janki, Poland
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
About the job
IKEA is on an exciting growth journey developing fast to becoming more accessible to the many people wherever and whenever they want to shop. IKEA Service Business Fulfilment is responsible for sourcing, developing and operating the home delivery, assembly and installation services for our customers. As Operations Developer you will secure all operational aspects of service execution to support the stability and growth of IKEA. In your daily work you will act to reach excellence in Service Business operations by executing daily operations within defined geographical scope. Your goal will be to reach settled and agreed targets for all performance indicators, actively develop the logistic set-up together with service providers and IKEA stakeholders, secure execution at the right time and with the right quality to achieve the customer satisfaction.
About the assignment
In the position your main tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Establish, maintain and optimize efficient logistic set up with ESP operations
- Execute and follow up agreed/signed contracts in assigned market and monitor compliance of working methods
- Minor renegotiations in regards to non-contractual aspects, like adjusting delivery areas and service levels
- Monitor and improve the operational performance of service providers in designated market as well as working pro-actively together with relevant stakeholders
- Develop service providers according to Supplier Development Process (SDP)
- IWAY compliance and development for alternative fuel and technology with service providers
- Active build of networks, encourage clear communication and cooperation with service provider and other IKEA stakeholders in market, sharing goals and ambitions that will support the overall business development
- Participate in sourcing projects to contribute with local operational and market knowledge
- Train and advice service providers in working methods and integrated IT solution, together with other stakeholders
We are looking for an Operations Developer who are always striving to reach goals with a high level of energy and motivation. You enjoy interacting with many different people and networks from within and outside IKEA and utilizes their contribution to the goal that has been set. For that we believe you are an early adopter in terms of change, who acts as a change-driver. You are passionate about fulfilling customer´s need and expectations and always strives to reach customer satisfaction. You have a desire of constantly improve and become better by being result and goal oriented.
We believe you have understanding of the physical movements in home deliveries and services. You have university degree in logistics, economics, business administration or relevant working experience. Additionally in your working experience you have been meeting and interacting with external partners, developing ways of working, participating or leading projects and have experience from contract management. You also need to be fluent in Polish and have English on communicative level.
The assignment is permanent, full time.