Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) is a leading provider of translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the global customer lifecycle. 800 Brands Trust Lionbridge – leaders across industries partner with us to gain global market share. In our Warsaw office we employ more than 500 specialists including Project Managers, Linguists, Engineers, DTP Specialists, Graphics, Web Developers and also subject matter experts, content developers and quality assurance professionals.
Do you love video games? Is your desire to help creating video games, but you also have other obligations? Would you be thrilled to make the money out of your hobby in spare time? Would you like to extend your experience with the biggest brand in the market?
You will be:
- testing all the latest and greatest games,
- providing feedback on bugs,
- ensuring the game has been correctly translated.
So if you are:
- fluent in Norwegian/ Finnish/ Chinese Traditional,
- able to comfortably communicate in English,
- experience as a games tester would be ideal but not a necessity.
- chance for growth in a stable, global company with a solid market position,
- professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in 26 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles,
- access to the latest technologies,
- friendly work atmosphere in a creative team,
- an order contract for approx 2 months.