When you join the Nielsen team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion. You will be a part of Innovation team. Nielsen’s Innovation Practice remains at the core of our clients’ new product ideas, product messaging that inspires action, fresh packaging designs and optimal product launch strategies.
- bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferred,
- high School diploma (with bookkeeping/accounting experience),
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (knowledge of Google docs a plus),
- attention to detail,
- excellent oral and written communication in English,
- problem-solving and process improvement,
- ability to influence, collaborate and negotiate to attain alignment across teams,
- client service skills.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW:
At Nielsen you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us.
Aplikuj przez zamieszczony link: https://goo.gl/o4fzuV